Thursday 7 May 2020

12 April 2018 - Day trip at Gangneung begins with sundubu for lunch


좋은 아침!!
Well, today's itinerary was a day trip to Gangneung.
I love eating on the train and this was my kimchi fried rice which I bought at the station.
I took the KTX at 9.01am and reached Gangneung at 11.01am.
First stop in Gangneung was lunch at this popular restaurant.
They are well known for their sundubu.
Yeap, tofu is one of the local specialty.
I took a taxi from the train station at 11.22am and reached the restaurant at 11.30am.
The fare was less than 5000 won I think.
My original plan was to take a bus but knowing that this place gets crowded during meal time, I decided to take the taxi.


Go inside and take a queue no from this counter.
I took my queue no at 11.33am.
At that moment, they were calling queue no. 15.
Waiting area outside the restaurant.
I chose the second item on the menu 원조짬순 9000 won.


Fully packed when I was there.
I was seated at 11.50am.
Quite fast.
Looks spicy and does not look like the usual sundubu right?
This is one of the popular item on their menu.
I knew I got to come here when I saw this in the internet hahahahaa
Totally my kind of food...soup and rice....heaven....

No comments:

Post a Comment