Saturday 9 May 2020

13 April 2018 - 에그드랍 Egg drop at Gongdeok for breakfast

Came to Gongdeok for breakfast.
Nearest subway station would be Gongdeok station, exit 8 or 9.
Breakfast place at this building.
Can see from here ^^
Yup 에그드랍 Eggdrop sandwich for breakfast ^^
Long wanted to try this...
Back then, they dun have many outlets.
Now, I think they have more.

Ordered via the kiosk.
Just a small place.
I think many local just take out.
Window seating lol
I ordered the bacon double cheese.
Hmmmmm.........actually.....
.....actually....my excitement dropped when I saw the sandwich.
The ingredients were not as "full" as what the pictures show hahahaha
I guess that's normal.
Personally I feel this was too overrated.
It was nice. 
I mean how wrong can it gets....
But its not like a SUPER MUST eat in SEOUL.
There are many toast and sandwiches in Korea that tasted just as yummy ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment