Sunday 10 May 2020

13 April 2018 - One of my favorite cafe in Seoul

Had been looking forward to check out this cafe!





The guy who took my order was very nice and spoke fluent English.
I got the blue one as a service ^^
I checked out every floor and quickly snapped a picture lol
You can see Seoul Tower from here ^^
So cozy and relaxing to be here ^^



You will see many similar pictures becose I really love rooftop views ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There were many rooftop cafes and restaurants in this area.
I will check out other cafes and catch the sunset in my future trips ^^



The rooftop ^^
Cold but it was rewarding for me!
Nobody!!
I could take as many pictures as I wanted!
Do it fast cos somebody will come along ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yup, you can walk your way up to the Namsan Tower from here.
I did it in 2019.
Been to this neighborhood a few times and I still find it very therapeutic to see the whole place from a higher ground.





Was that the church that appeared in the drama, "공항가는 길, On the way to the airport"?



Super in love with this place ^^




The guy who took my order told me this was the last piece for the day ^^
Lucky me!
About 15mins walk from Noksapyeong Station, exit 2. 
I crossed the road using the underpass.  
After crossing the road, the route to the cafe was uphill all the way. 
Do wear comfortable shoes ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment