Sunday 24 May 2020

8 Nov 2018 - Back at 봄날 cafe and Monsant Cafe 몽상 드 애월


Brought my friends to 봄날 Bomnal cafe which was located in the area circled in RED.
Just a 2 mins drive away from the Pork Noodle soup eatery to the Aewol Coastal trail.
We got off the car and was able to see the Aewol Coastal trail from here.
봄날 Bomnal cafe as shown by the arrow.
애월해안산책로 Aewol Coastal Trail.
Since I love coastal walk so much, this is one of the place I would always recommend to my friends. 
The Corgi printed the cups are so cute!
Yes.
The best is yet to come.
Everything bad will be over soon.
I like this.
Very meaningful.
Rained the whole day...
So coming to a cafe was a good choice especially for tourists lol 
봄날 Bomnal cafe at nite.
We walked over to Monsant cafe, which was just 1 min walk away.
I prefer Bomnal to Monsant becos Bomnal offered a more cozy and relaxing feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment