Monday 18 May 2020

22 Sep 2018 - 6 cash in Singapore!!!

Came to this event with my niece.
We were so super excited to see him!!
Especially my niece who couldn't hide her excitement ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I like 성재 becos of BTOB and especially in 
집사부일체 ^^
Sad but glad that he went for his military training on the same date as Hyunsik.
I look forward to BTOB performing as a group once again, 약속!!
Come back to us safe, healthy and more MANLY soon!!
This one sent me laughing!!
So cute!

엄청 웃겨 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
My goodness....
Jaw dropped as he walked in..
All the Sporean guys can move aside for that moment hahahaha
I guess same for Korean female celebrities...so stunning...
 


오모 오모 ~~~
Looking into our direction!
Thank you Sungjae, for giving attention to this side!
 





Lucky fans
부럽....
So good looking lol
A female fan shouted "사랑해,성재아!" and he replied "Thank you, baby" back in shyness hahahaha
귀엽다 ^^
Another female fan shouted, "Sungjae, I love you!!"
And he replied back in shyness and burst out laughing at his own reply, "Ya I love you too."


Obviously my bias ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment