Sunday 10 May 2020

15 April 2018 - An unexpected find in the neighborhood

The eatery that I wanted was closed so I decided to settle my brunch at this eatery instead.
돼지구이백반 simple caught my attention lol
I love 백반 (rice set meal with banchan) and I love 돼지구이 (grilled pork).
One look at this place, it looks more like a minimart to me.
  1. 김치 찌개 - Kimchi Jjigae 8000 won
  2. 돼지구이백반 - Grilled Pork rice set meal 9000 won
  3. 청국장 - Cheonggukjang 7000 won
  4. 순두부 찌개 - Sundubu Jjigae 7000 won
  5. 동대찌개 16000 won (for 2 persons) - Fish stew using Pollack
Super super happy when I saw this!!
Totally my kind of food ^^
I could smell the grilled aroma even before it was served to me!
Everything was delicious!!
진짜.....delicious!!
I even finished all the garlic!!
I could not find the name of the eatery but upon checking the map, the location was about 8 mins by foot from Hongik Station, exit 1.
View of the eatery from google map.
Super pleased with this unexpected find and my delicious brunch!
Certainly hope that this eatery is still there in operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment