Wednesday 20 May 2020

6 Nov 2018 - Super good breakfast to start the day 2

I think our airbnb was that orange/yellow building.
Hahhaaa...I have forgotten..
This was the route we took everyday from our airbnb to the main road.
So loving the peace and so so missing it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
This bus stop was closer to our airbnb but I did not take bus from here.
It was very dark here after 7pm.
Back then, we took bus no. 202 and change to bus no. 445.
Bus ride for bus 202 was about 13mins and we got off at bus stop,”외도초등학교” to change to bus no. 445. 
 The bus stop after ”외도초등학교” was “내도동 동마을”.  
Usually, I will take note of the bus stop before and after my stop just in case I miss my stop.
Bus ride was about 14mins.  
We got off at “도두동” and walked 7mins to our breakfast place. 
Now, I think can take 202 and get off at, "대동마을". 
Bus ride will be about 16mins but walk 26mins to the breakfast place.
Got off the bus and walking towards our breakfast place.

Cute!





Reached ^^
I looked forward to today's breakfast so much!
I think they have outlets in Seoul too but I preferred the food here ^^




Of course, it must be dinning by the sea ^^
Upper floor


Can't wait to be back again to eat these!!!
Hope they will still be there for me!
행복해 ~~~~
This was nice!
And this was heaven!!
Emily said she ate steamed/grilled abalone in Japan but not nice.
These were simply AWESOME!!!
Actually, I looked forward to having this for a long time before the trip.
Whenever I come to Jeju, I will eat lots of abalone lol
Totally my kind of food...
The soup was really really good.
Everything was just too delicious to be described in words.



Pictures say a thousand words ^^
We took a walk outside the restaurant to digest our food before heading to our next stop.

I really love the location of the restaurant...by the sea ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment