Sunday 31 May 2020

14 Nov 2018 - Meet up with 성원 and friend


I was looking forward to see 성원 and finally the day arrived.
I was super late...late by slightly more than an hour due to my miscalculation of time.
So sorry to keep him and his friend waiting...
 정말 미안 해요....
So 
성원 introduced me to this place that serves Makgeolli buffet.
So excited!
This was fried fish jeon. 
The Makgeolli came in 4 different seasons.
They have Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter if I did not remember wrongly.
"Autumn" tasted nice and out of stock real fast.
We went for a second round of drinks with churros.
My first time to experience the Koreans' first and second rounds of eating and drinking.
My post Pepero Day's present from 성원 ^^
고마워 ^^
What a surprise!
Wowwwww!!
I couldn't help but to open up one box for supper that nite hahahahaa

너무 귀여워, 맞죠 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment