Saturday 2 May 2020

9 April 2018 - A frustrating nite



Back to the apartment.
First thing to do was to do my laundry cos it will take a while. 
There was no instructions in Korean for the remote controls, switches for the heater etc and washing machines.
To me, a superhost should provide English translations in manuals or on the devices/equipments.
But it will not be much of an issue if the host is able to respond fast.

So the host responded and guided me with pictures how to use it.
He gave me the English instructions for the heater as well.
The nite did not went smoothly because I was struggling how to use the TV remotes.
Me : Which should i use for the tv? What should i press?
Host : The right one (white one) is for TV. No much function. 
          Just try for few minutes as your house one. Then you will know how to use~ :)

Ehhhh....I dun watch TV at home. 
 I use laptop to watch my drama. 
That's all. If it is not of any use, then remove it.   



So I pressed and pressed the remotes. 
No matter what I pressed, I still see this screen.
It made me super damn F frustrated that I told the host, it just does not work and I will give up for the nite.
I was too tired and hungry. 
But the host did not give up, he gave me instructions how to handle the setup box.
The whole struggle lasted for slightly more than 90mins.
All I had for the day was the spam rice ball in the morning...
Can you imagine how tired, hungry and frustrated I am??
End up the issue lies with the setup box.
I am not faulting the host for this.
Things like this does happen but the experience sucks.



No comments:

Post a Comment