Sunday 31 May 2020

15 Nov 2018 - 토성산성 어울길 Toseongsanseong Eoul-gill

Time to burn the calories from our Egg Drop toast.
We took the subway to 
Mongchontoseong Station, exit 1 to begin our walking trail from here.
Our plan was to enjoy the trail until our lunch place at Macheon market 마천 시장.

My original idea was to walk from Mongchontoseong Station to Macheon market, it would be the pink and the green course.
That is 4.2km + 4.3km...about 4 hrs.

Hmmmmm....
After seeing this, I had Plan B in mind.


No matter how many times I come to Olympic Park, it will always look so peaceful and beautiful to me.













The patch of yellow caught my attention.
Did you see it?
This one.














We reached the Olympic Park Station, exit 1 and from here, we walked along the 성내천Seongnaecheon.

The signage on the right made me feel assured that we were on the correct route.
성내천 Seongnaecheon.

After walking for about 35mins along 성내천 Seongnaecheon, we decided to give up for now cos we were hungry again.
We walked to the nearest subway station, I think it was Gaerong Station. 

I was very happy when I stumbled upon this blog becos the blogger uploaded the pictures along the route till Macheon market, giving me an idea how the route would be like.
정말 고맙습니다!

Not every part of the trail was scenic but it allowed me to see and experience the local life ^^
The dotted line was the route we took from Mongchontoseong to Gaerong Station. 
If we have followed the straight blue line from Mongchontoseong to the Macheon Market, it would take about 70mins without much view of the 성내천 Seongnaecheon.
Olympic Park Station as marked by the Red star.
The Yellow star was the part where we deviated from the stream (Seongnaecheon) and walked about less than 10 mins to Gaerong Station.
If we have followed the stream, it would led us to somewhere near the market. 
A closer view.
The 
Green marker was our "Deviation" point lol
The 
Red marker was Gaerong Station.
The 
Blue star marks the end of the stream, which was maybe about 5-10 mins walk to Macheon market(as circled in Red).
I think if we did not deviate to take the subway but continue walking, it might take another 25 mins to reach the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment