Friday 29 May 2020

13 Nov 2018 - Skyview brunch at 세상의모든아침

We started our day with breakfast at the Skyfarm.
Nearest subway station would be Yeouido Station,, exit 1 or 2.
I was looking forward to this place since the year before but I was told by my previous airbnb host that I need to place advance reservation.
This time I managed to place my reservation with the help of my host ^^
Thank you very much, Stella.
50th floor




This section was closed when we were there.











You can see that I was more interested in the beautiful skyview instead of the food.
hahahahaha









 Emily's Shashuka.
This was mine.
I think it was the Croque Monsieur lol


Shar's English Cottage Pie. 

This was ZY's Spanish Omelette.
I remember the view more than the food hahahaha
The food was ok, not exceptionally yummilicious but I really do not mind to come back again ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment