Sunday 10 May 2020

14 April 2018 - My first experience at a Pojangmacha

After some shopping at Yeongdeungpo underground shopping mall, I came to check out the 포장마차 Pojangmacha in this area ^^
Not difficult to locate.
Looking back, I think I was quite brave to check it out on my own hahahaha
The surroundings was kinda "complicated" but not really unsafe to me...
There were many motels in the alley...

And some alleys were a little bit dark...
I think the row of Pojangmacha was located on the same alley as this hotel.
Not many Pojangmacha and I randomly settled for one with not too many customers.
But it was fully packed in no time...


There was only one ajumma.
She was busy cooking, taking orders and serving.
Actually, I wanted those guksu which I always saw on drama hahaha
But the menu did not have it, so I ordered udon.
I dare not take pictures of the menu hahahah cos there were many customers.
Although it was a roadside tentage, prices were not cheap.
This serving of udon was normal price.
Something like 4000 won?
If I did not remember wrongly..
I shared my bottle of soju with the Korean lady seated beside me.
I think she love it lol


The map on the right side was from naver.
The map on the left was my GPS at that time.
From Yeongdeungpo station, exit 5, cross the road.

It will take less than 10 mins walk.
Well, it was certainly a good experience ^^
Check out the Pojangmacha before they extinct in time to come...
I certainly do not want that to happen..

No comments:

Post a Comment