Sunday 17 May 2020

16 April 2018 - 수제비 for breakfast

Passed by here several times and finally I came to try ^^ 
수제비!
Actually, I dun eat Sujebi in SG but I will eat in Korea cos I love to put a lot of kimchi into the soup.
4000 won.
Cheap and good.
Nearest subway station is Sinchon station, exit 1.
But usually I will walk from my airbnb to Sinchon.
Passed by this bakery a few times cos it was near my airbnb.  



Bought these 2 back to SG hahhahaa
I think the bakery was no longer there.
First time to have a host asking me to leave nice reviews.  
Firstly, directions and map to the airbnb was wrong.  Fortunately, I knew the area well so I still managed to find my way to the airbnb.
Secondly, there was no trash bags provided.  Keep telling me there was. He did not offered to buy when I told him there was no trash bag. When I told him I will buy some, he did not apologise or offer to buy.  It was not that I was hard up for his apologies but at least offer to bring some over. His reply was very fast before I booked the airbnb but slow down after I moved in. He did ask me how was everything on my first and 2nd last day but he moved on to ask me to leave nice comments. All these while, I was wondering how did he got himself the superhost. No wonder.
He has quite a few airbnb at reasonable cheap price. He hurried me to book this apartment when I made my first enquiry with him, "If you not hurry, other people might take it. Pls make sure your reservation.."
Actually, I saw this apartment for quite a while.  I dun really want it becos I find it too cramped with so many beds. However, since it was quite a last min booking, all the cheaper and nice ones were booked. The only thing I like of this apartment was the cleanliness.


No comments:

Post a Comment