Monday 18 May 2020

5 Nov 2018 - Home sweet home again!

This time, I had my friend with me throughout my entire Autumn trip.  Not used to having a travel companion but Emily being a very easy going friend, I dun mind having her lol Our flight with Asiana was originally at around 1.30am but I think about 1 month before the trip, we were informed that the flight would be postponed to around 3am.....Having experienced such a timing for this time, I will avoid this kind of flight time in future....
We began our trip with domestic flight to Jeju upon reaching, so fortunately, our domestic flight time was around noon.  Hence, it was not affected.

My breakfast on board....
Happiness is when I eat my favorite food, kimchi, spam and rice!!
This combination will never go wrong.
1
Our first bite the moment we came out from the immigration ^^
After collecting my sim card, we took the subway to Gimpo airport for our flight to Jeju.


No comments:

Post a Comment