Saturday 9 May 2020

12 April 2018 - 보사노바 Café Bossa Nova

From the shop, I took a taxi to my 3rd stop, 보사노바 Cafe Bossa Nova.
I think it cost me less than 10000 won.
The taxi fare from the shop/lake/around Skybay hotel to Gangneung Station would be about 5300 won. 
Anmok Beach as shown by the red circle.

From Anmok Beach back to Gangneung station would be about 15 mins by taxi and the fare is less than 7000 won.
The red circle shows Gyeongpo Lake.

Cafe Bossa Nova located along the coffee street at 안묵해변 Anmok Beach.Heard that Gangneung is a City of Coffee
I am not a hardcore coffee lover but since I am in Gangneung, I am most happy to check out Anmok Coffee Street ^^





I need something cold!!
The place was quite packed.
I think this was one of the hottest cafe in Gangneung at that time.
So lucky to get this seat ^^
Really a sucker for full length windows and high ceiling!
That's why I am here!
Check out this blog for more complete and nicer pictures of the cafe lol
I would prefer the cafes in Jeju hahahah
View of the coffee street, 강릉커피거리.
View of the coffee street, 강릉커피거리.
I was never into summer and hot beach because I get hot humid weather throughout the year lol
Yup, this is called taking things for granted.
The beach was really awesome....so beautiful!!!
Reminds me of beaches in Busan lol

Back to the station.
Actually, I wanted to check out one eatery before heading back to Seoul but I was still full....

This new KTX line, named the Gyeonggang Line, was built between Wonju and Gangneung via Pyeongchang for the 2018 Winter Olympics, connecting Pyeongchang to Seoul with a journey time of less than 80 minutes. The new line, which was officially opened on 22 August 2017, provides a main-line high-speed rail service that passes through Pyeongchang from west to east, with KTX trains calling at Pyeongchang Station and Jinbu Station (for the Olympic Stadium).

No comments:

Post a Comment