Sunday 10 May 2020

14 April 2018 - Brunch at 삼백집 Sambaekjip

Raining the whole morning.
I came to Jonggak for brunch but could not find the eatery, so I decided to have brunch at 삼백집 instead.
Hot soup on a raining day.
Perfect! ^
^
Previously, I tried 사장님국밥 Sajangnim Gukbap.
So I tried 해온반 Hae-Onban this time.
드디어..... I have been thinking of you...
This was my second time at 삼백집 .

My first time was at another outlet in Hapjeong.
That was in 2016.
Yup, 2 years ago and I still could not get this fried chicken out of my mind hahahahaha
Two Korean ladies seated beside me ordered this and my eyes were glued to their fried chicken throughout the entire meal...
Finally, now I can have these all for myself!
This was 대박 daebak!!!
Super delicious!!!
Yup! All for myself!
I can eat a lot in the morning lol
This will last me till night.


If you have followed my blog, you would know this is my kind of food ^^
Hot soup and rice!
This was so delicious.
Light but tasty ^^

About 4 mins walk from Jonggak Station, exit 1 or 2 


No comments:

Post a Comment