Tuesday 19 May 2020

5 Nov 2018 - My airbnb in Jeju for the next 7 days 6 nites ^^

Emily was "shocked" to hear that I wanted to stay in Jeju for at least a week.  Trust me, if you really want to enjoy the peace and slow living in Jeju, you need at least a week.  A week is not enough for me actually, I wanted to stay much longer if possible.  We reached Jeju airport and took a taxi at 3.25pm.  Starting fare was 2800 won and we paid 10,800 won. This trip, I did not stay by the coast....but not very far from the coast.  The airbnb was cheap and we have friends joining us a few days later. Thus, I thought it would be good if we could stay in the same building.  Initially, we could not locate the building but we managed to somehow...

I liked the space and the sliding door that separated the space before entering the apartment.
Exactly what I saw on the airbnb website.
Clean, neat and "sweet" ^^

My room.
Only one room.
Emily was nice to let me sleep here while she took the other "room".


Emily's room separated by the sliding door from the living room.

Nice room too.

View from our apartment.
View from our apartment.
A tiny bit of the sea view from here lol



감사합니다 ^^

I liked this ^^
The host's response was not really prompt even before I booked the apartment.
When we could not locate the building, it was tough to get in touch with her.
I think she was not really fluent in her English but overall, we were quite pleased with our place and experience staying here.
Despite the host's slow response, I would still prefer her to the previous host in Seoul during my Spring trip...
That one...never ever again.


No comments:

Post a Comment