Saturday 23 May 2020

8 Nov 2018 - Coastal walk to 노라바

For some reasons, I really like this hand drawn map lol
It shows the surroundings.
I have been thinking of taking a coastal walk and this was the day.
Just somewhere not too far from our airbnb becos we had friends arriving to Jeju today to join us.
They would be staying in the same building as us.
It was drizzling the whole morning...
But that did not stopped us from doing our coastal walk to our breakfast place.
So we walked towards the coast.










Take the left route to the eatery.

Yayyy!!
Found it!
BUT!!!!
It was closed....왜???!!
It was almost 11am...
I came here for this cute roof top dinning...
Hahahhahaha
Check out their roof top dinning from
 this blog.
This was the route we took from our airbnb to the eatery, 노라바.
We could have taken the bus but we chose to walk ^^
We did not feel it was far.
Although we walked in the drizzle and with strong winds at certain point of time, but overall, it was not a bad experience.
I was only disappointed that I could not experience eating my ramyeon on the cute rooftop.
In total disappointment and hunger, I decided to bring Emily to a cafe that I super love.

No comments:

Post a Comment