Thursday 7 May 2020

11 April 2018 - Cherry Blossoms at 일산호수공원 Ilsan Lake Park


Took the subway to Jeongbalsan Station, Exit 2 for my first stop of the day, Ilsan Lake Park. 
From exit 2, it will take about 11mins by foot to reach the park.
You can see the park once you cross this bridge.
Yup ^^
Busy scanning for my cherry blossoms lol

 
There they are!!!











Whenever I see this condition, I always wonder if the flowers have dropped or yet to reach full bloom...
Really....it was really nice to be here especially away from the usual tourist spots ^^




Really nice weather to be here ^^

















Is this a willow tree?
I saw a few of these from far and instantly attracted to them. 

They were swaying along with the wind so beautifully...





 


So in love with these trees that I took so many pictures of them ~~~
One last picture of the cherry blossoms before I left the park ^^
I will be back again in Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment